An experimentally realizable weiss model for disorder-free glassiness
We summarize recent work on a frustrated periodic long-range Josephson array in a parameter regime where its dynamical behavior is identical to that of the p=4 disordered spherical model. We also discuss the physical requirements imposed by the theory on the experimental realization of this superconducting network.
KeywordsMetastable State Spin Glass Periodic Array Coulomb BlocKade Glassy Behavior
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M.E. Gershenson et al., To Be Published.Google Scholar
- e.g. J.E. Mooij and G.B.J. Schön ed., “Coherence in Superconducting Networks,” Physica 152B, 1 (1988).Google Scholar
- G. Parisi in J.J. Brey, J. Marro, J.M. Rubi and M. San Miguel, eds. Twenty Five Years of Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics; Proc. of the Thirteenth Sitges Conference, (Springer-Verlag, Berlin 1995), pp. 135–42.Google Scholar
- [17a]J. E. Mooij and G. Shon in “Single Charge Tunneling: Coulomb Blocade Phenomena in Nanostructures” ed. by H. Grabert and M. Devoret, Plenum NY (1992).Google Scholar
- M. Tinkham in in “Single Charge Tunnelling: Coulomb BlocKade Phenomena in Nanostructures” ed. by H. Grabert and M. Devoret, Plenum NY (1992).Google Scholar
- P. Chandra, M.V. Feigelman, L.B. Ioffe and D.M. Kagan, To be published.Google Scholar