From LG to a butterfly resolution of unitary N=2 representations
I review free-field resolutions of unitary representations of the N=2 superconformal algebra. The one-screening resolution is related to the representation theory picture of “gravitational descendants.” The realization with two fermionic screenings gives rise to a “butterfly” resolution.
KeywordsUnitary Representation Singular Vector Verma Module Superconformal Algebra Screening Operator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Feigin, B.L. and E.V. Frenkel (1990): Representations of Affine Kac-Moody Algebras and Bosonization, in: Physics and Mathematics of Strings, eds. L. Brink, D. Friedan, and A.M. Polyakov, World Sci.Google Scholar
- Feigin, B.L., A.M. Semikhatov, and I.Yu. Tipunin (1997): Equivalence between Chain Categories of Representations of Affine s sl(2) and N=2 Superconformal Algebras, hep-th/9701043.Google Scholar
- Feigin, B.L., A.M. Semikhatov, V.A. Sirota, and I.Yu. Tipunin (1998): Resolutions and Characters of Irreducible Representations of the N=2 Superconformal Algebra, hep-th/9805179.Google Scholar
- Feigin, B.L. and A.M. Semikhatov (1998): Free-Field Resolutions of the Unitary N=2 Representations, to appear.Google Scholar
- Lossev (Losev), A.S. (1992): Descendants Constructed from Matter Field and K. Saito Higher Residue Pairing in Landau-Ginzburg Theories Coupled to Topological Gravity, hep-th/9211090.Google Scholar
- Lerche, W. and N.P. Warner (1994): On the Algebraic Structure of Gravitational Descendants in CP(n − 1) Coset Models, hep-th/9409069.Google Scholar
- Semikhatov, A.M. and I.Yu. Tipunin (1996): All Singular Vectors of the N = 2 Superconformal Algebra via the Algebraic Continuation Approach, hep-th/9604176.Google Scholar