Graviton scattering in eleven-dimensional supergravity
We find explicit expression for the one-loop four-graviton amplitude in eleven-dimensional supergravity compactified on a circle. Represented in terms of the string coupling (proportional to the compactification radius) it takes the form of an infinite sum of perturbative string loop corrections. We discuss the structure of quantum corrections in eleven-dimensional theory and their relation to string theory.
KeywordsString Coupling Maximal Supergravity String Correction String Perturbation Theory Graviton Scattering
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M.B. Green, M. Gutperle and P. Vanhove, hep-th/9706175.Google Scholar
- K. Becker, M. Becker, J. Polchinski and A.A. Tseytlin, hep-th/9706072.Google Scholar
- R. Kallosh, unpublished; P. Howe, unpublished.Google Scholar
- M.J. Duff and D.J. Toms, in: Unification of Fundamental Particle Interactions II, Proceedings of the Europhysics Study Conference, Erice, 4–16 October 1981, ed. by J. Ellis and S. Ferrara (Plenum, 1983).Google Scholar
- M.B. Green and P. Vanhove, hep-th/9704145.Google Scholar