Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 669)
Cardinals in the inner model HOD
KeywordsBoolean Algebra Dense Subset Generic Extension Closure Property Regular Cardinal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.K. Gödel, Remarks before the Princeton Bicentennial Conference, in: M. Davis Ed., The Undecidable, New York, 1965, 84–88Google Scholar
- 4.L. Harrington (personal communication)Google Scholar
- 5.A. Lévy, Definability in axiomatic set theory I, in Proc. 1964 Int. Congress for Logic, Meth. Phil. of Science, North Holland, Amsterdam 1965, 127–151Google Scholar
- 8.S. Roguski, Extensions of models of ZFC to models for ZFC + V = HOD with applications, Springer Lecture notes in Math. 537 Proc. of the Bierutowice Conference 1975, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg 1976, 241–248Google Scholar
- 9.S. Shelah, Why there are many non-isomorphic models for unsuperstable theories, Proc. Int. Congress of Math. Vancouver 1974, 553–557Google Scholar
- 10.P. Štěpánek, B. Balcar, Embedding theorems for Boolean algebras and consistency results about ordinal definable sets (to appear)Google Scholar
- 11.P. Štěpánek, Cardinal collapsing and ordinal definability, (to appear)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978