Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 669)
On a class of models of the n-th order arithmetic
KeywordsTransitive Model Elementary Extension Memorial Logic Order Arithmetic Infinitary Language
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P.Aczel: Infinitary Logic and Barwise compactness Theorem, Proceedings of Bertrand Russel Memorial Logic Conference, Leeds, 1973, pp. 234–277.Google Scholar
- J.Barwise: Admissible Sets and Structures, Berlin-Heidelberg, 1976.Google Scholar
- H.Friedman: Countable Models for Set Theories, Proceedings of Cambridge Conference of Logic, S.L.N. 337, 1973.Google Scholar
- J.L.Krivine, K.Mc.Aloon: Some True Unprovable Formulas for Set Theory, Proceedings of Bertrand Russel Memorial Logic Conference, Leeds, 1973, pp. 332–341.Google Scholar
- W.Marek, P.Zbierski: On Number of Extensions of Models, to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978