Hierarchies of sets definably by means of infinitary languages
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 669)
KeywordsFree Variable Order Variable Regular Cardinal Class Term Transitive Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CHANG, C.C. 1967 Sets constructible using Lkk, In: Axiomatic Set Theory, Proc. Symp. in Pure Mathematics 13, 1–8, Providence, Rh.I. (1971)Google Scholar
- GLOEDE, K. 1974 Mengenlehre in infinitären Sprachen, Habilitationsschrift Univ. Heidelberg (1974)Google Scholar
- 1975 Set theory in infinitary languages, Logic Conference Kiel 1974, Lecture Notes in Mathematics 499, 311–362, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York (1975)Google Scholar
- GÖDEL, K. 1940 The consistency of the axiom of choice and the generalized continuum hypothesis, Annals of Math. Studies 3, Princeton, N.J. (1940)Google Scholar
- LEVY, A. 1964 Definability in axiomatic set theory I, Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science, 127–151, North-Holland Publ. Co., Amsterdam (1965)Google Scholar
- MYHILL, J. and SCOTT, D. 1967 Ordinal definability, In: Axiomatic Set Theory, Proc. of Symp. in Pure Mathematics 13, 271–278, Providence, R.I. (1971)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978