Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 956)
Vector fields and cohomology of G/P
We discuss the cohomology rings of homogeneous spaces from the viewpoint of zeros of vector fields.
KeywordsVector Field Line Bundle Homogeneous Space Chern Class Algebra Homomorphism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [A1]Akyildiz, E., Ph.D. Thesis, Univ. of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C., 1977.Google Scholar
- [A5]____, On the Gm-decomposition of G/P, METU Jour. Pure and Applied Sci., to appear.Google Scholar
- [A-C1]Akyildiz, E. and Carrell, J.B., Zeros of holomorphic vector fields and the Gysin homomorphism, Proc. Symp. Pure Math. Summer Inst. on Singularities (Arcata), to appear.Google Scholar
- [A-C2]Akyildiz, E. and Carrell, J.B., Gysin homomorphism of homogeneous spaces, submitted.Google Scholar
- [A-C-L-S]Akyildiz, E. and Carrell, J.B. and Lieberman, D.I. and Sommese, A.J., On the graded rings associated to holomorphic vector fields, to appear.Google Scholar
- [C]Carrell, J.B., Vector fields and the cohomology of G/B, to appear.Google Scholar
- [Ca]Carter, R.W., Simple groups of Life type, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1972.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982