Systems of homogeneous partial differential equations with few solutions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1324)
KeywordsReal Hypersurface Linear Partial Differential Equation Real Vector Field Complex Vector Field Order Partial Differential Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [A]T. Akahori, The local embedding theorem of strongly pseudo-convex CR-structures with dimIRM=2n-1≥7, to appear in Memoirs of A.M.S.Google Scholar
- [E]M. Eastwood, The Hill-Penrose-Sparlings CR-folds, Twistor Newsletter 18 (1984), 16.Google Scholar
- [Ha]N. Hanges, The Missing First Integral, preprint.Google Scholar
- [Hö]L. Hörmander, Linear Partial Differential Operators, Springer-Verlag, 1969.Google Scholar
- [J1]H. Jacobowitz, A simple example of a non-realizable CR hypersurface, to appear in Proc. of A.M.S.Google Scholar
- [J2]_____, The Canonical Bundle and Realizable CR hypersurfaces, to appear in Pacific J. of Math.Google Scholar
- [N2]_____, Lectures on linear partial differential equations, Conference Board of Mathematical Sciences, Regional Conference Series in Mathematics, No. 17, Amer. Math. Soc., 1973.Google Scholar
- [T]F. Treves, On local solvability of linear partial differential equations, Bulletin of the A.M.S., 1970 (76), 552–571.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988