Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1456)
A characteristic property for each finite projective special linear group
KeywordsFinite Group Simple Group Maximal Torus Minimal Normal Subgroup Frobenius Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.H. Conway et al., Atlas of finite groups (Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1985).Google Scholar
- W. Feit and G.M. Seitz, ‘On finite rational groups and related topics’ (manuscript).Google Scholar
- Shi Wujie, ‘A new characterization of the sporadic simple groups’, in Group Theory, Proceedings of the Singapore Group Theory Conference held at the National University of Singapore, 1987; ed. by Kai Nah Cheng and Yu Kiang Leong, pp. 531–540 (de Gruyter, Berlin New York, 1989).Google Scholar
- Shi Wujie and Bi Jianxing, ‘A new characterization of the alternating groups’, Southeast Asian Bull. Math. (to appear).Google Scholar
- J.G. Thompson, A letter to Shi Wujie.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1990