Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1223)
Semilinear evolution equations in Fréchet spaces
KeywordsMild Solution Parabolic System Continuous Semigroup Infinitesimal Generator Frechet Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. B. Cooper, Saks Spaces and Applications to Functional Analysis, Mathematics Studies 28, North-Holland, 1978.Google Scholar
- D. H. Fremlin, Topological Riesz Spaces and Measure Theory, Cambridge University Press, 1974.Google Scholar
- K. Hashimoto and S. Oharu, Integration in Fréchet lattices with applications to operator semigroups, to appear.Google Scholar
- K. Hashimoto, T. Kusano and S. Oharu, Semilinear evolution equations in Fréchet lattices, to appear.Google Scholar
- T. Kusano and S. Oharu, Semilinear evolution equations in Fréchet lattices with applications to parabolic systems, to appear.Google Scholar
- A. Pazy, Semigroups of Linear Operators and Applications to Partial Differential Equations, Applied Mathematical Sciences 44, Springer-Verlag, 1983.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986