Stability properties of BSB models
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 1606)
Neural Modeling (Biophysical and Structural Models)
This paper presents a generalization of Brain-State-in-a-Box models and evaluates their capabilities as categorization devices.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. Botelho, Saturated Linear Recurrent Neural Networks with Maximum Capacity, IMA Preprint Series #1569, June 1998.Google Scholar
- F. Botelho, A Characterization of BSB Network Models with a Maximum Number of Fixed Points, preprint, 1998.Google Scholar
- R. Devaney, An Introduction to Chaotic Dynamical Systems, The Benjamin/Cummings Publishing Co. Inc., (1986).Google Scholar
- R.M. Golden, A development neural model of word perception, Proceedings of the Seventh Annual Conference of Cognitive Science Society, Irvine, CA (1985).Google Scholar
- S. Haykin, Neural Networks: A comprehensive foundation, Prentice Hall (2nd Edition), 1999.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1999