Examples of harmonic and holomorphic maps
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 798)
KeywordsRiemann Surface Minimal Surface Meromorphic Function Fundamental Form Compact Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- DELAUNAY, C.: Sur la surface de révolution dont la courbure moyenne est constante. J.Math. pures et appl. Sér. 1(6) (1841), 309–320; with a note appended by M.STURM.Google Scholar
- EELLS,J.: Harmonic maps of surfaces, Proc. Eighth Annual National Mathematics Conference, Tehran. Bull. Iranian Math. Soc. (1978).Google Scholar
- —: On the surfaces of Delaunay and their Gauss maps, Fourth Coloq. Inter. Geo. Dif. (In honour of Professor E.Vidal), Santiago de Compostela.Google Scholar
- — and —: On the construction of harmonic and holomorphic maps between surfaces, to appear.Google Scholar
- KENMOTSU, K.: Weierstrass formula for surfaces of prescribed mean curvature, to appear.Google Scholar
- — and —: Periodic minimal sufaces, Comm. Math. Helv. (1978).Google Scholar
- SMITH, R.T.: Harmonic mapping of spheres, Warwick Thesis (1972).Google Scholar
- THOMPSON, D'A.W.: Growth and Form, Cambridge (1917).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980