On the Erdös-Rényi increments and the P. Lévy modulus of continuity of a kiefer process
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 566)
KeywordsWiener Process Empirical Process Iterate Logarithm Brownian Bridge Large Deviation Theorem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chan, Arthur H.C. (1976). Erdős-Rényi type modulus of continuity theorems for Brownian sheets. To appear.Google Scholar
- Chan, A.H.C., Csörgő, M. and Révész, P. (1976). On the increments of a multi-parameter Wiener process. To appear.Google Scholar
- Csörgő, M. and Révész, P. (1976a). A strong approximation of the multivariate empirical process. To appear.Google Scholar
- Csörgő, M. and Révész, P. (1976b). How big are the increments of a Wiener process? To appear.Google Scholar
- Major, P. (1976). The approximation of partial sums of independent r.v.'s. To appear.Google Scholar
- Révész, P. (1976). Three theorems on the multivariate empirical process. In these Lecture Notes.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976