Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1406)
δ- Fraction solutions to riccati equations
KeywordsRiccati Equation Continue Fraction Coefficient Function Fraction Solution Riccati Differential Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. S. R. Chisolm, Continued fraction solution of the general Riccati equation, Rational Approximation and Interpolation, Proc. of the UK-US Conf., Tampa, FL, 1983, Lecture Notes in Mathematics 1105 (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1984), 109–116.Google Scholar
- K. D. Cooper, S. Clement Cooper, and William B. Jones, More on C-fraction solutions to Riccati equations, to appear.Google Scholar
- S. Clement Cooper, William B. Jones, and Arne Magnus, General T-fraction solutions to Riccati differential equations, A. Cuyt(ed.), Nonlinear Numerical Methods and Rational Approximation, D. Reidel Publ. Co., 1988, 409–425.Google Scholar
- S. Clement Cooper, General T-fraction solutions to Riccati differential equations, Ph.D. dissertation, Colorado State University, 1988.Google Scholar
- J. Kergomard, Continued fraction solution of the Riccati equation: Applications to acoustic horns and layered-inhomogeneous media, with equivalent electrical circuits, to appear in Wave Motion.Google Scholar
- Alan J. Lamb, Algebraic aspects of generalized eigenvalue problems for solving Riccati equations, C. F. Byrnes and A. Lindquist (eds.), Computational and Combinatorial Methods in Systems Theory, Elsevier Science Publ. B. V., North Holland, 1986, 213–227.Google Scholar
- L. J. Lange, δ-fraction expansions of analytic functions, Analytic Theory of Continued Fractions, Proc., Loen, Norway 1981, Lecture Notes in Mathematics 932 (Springer-Verlag, Berlin 1982), 152–175.Google Scholar
- G. C. McVittie, The mass-partical in an expanding universe, Mon. Not. Roy. Ast. Soc. 93, 1933.Google Scholar
- G. C. McVittie, Elliptic functions in spherically symmetric solutions of Einstein’s equations, Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré, Vol. 40, No. 3, 1984.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989