Cyclic covers of Pv branched along v + 2 hyperplanes and the generalized Hodge Conjecture for certain abelian varieties
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1399)
KeywordsModulus Space Abelian Variety Hodge Structure Primitive Character Invertible Sheaf
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [A]Aoki,N.,Some new algebraic cycles on Fermat varieties. preprintGoogle Scholar
- [D-M]Deligne, P., Hodge cycles on Abelian varieties, Notes by J.S.Milne, in “Hodge cycles, Motives, and Shimura varieties”, Lect. Notes in Math., 900, Springer (1982)Google Scholar
- [H]Harris,B., Homological versus algebraic equivalence in a Jacobian, Proc. Nat. Acad.Sci.USA,Feb. 1983Google Scholar
- [Ha]Hartshorne, R., Algebraic Geometry, Graduate Texts in Mathematics, No. 52, Springer, New York (1977)Google Scholar
- [Mu]Murthy,M.P.,Commutative Algebra II, University of Chicago Lecture Notes in Math. (1976)Google Scholar
- [St]Steenbrink, J.H.M., Mixed Hodge structures on the vanishing cohomology, in Real and Complex Singularities, Oslo 1976, P.Holm (ed.), Sijthoff and Noordhoff, 525–563 (1977)Google Scholar
- [St2]Steenbrink, J.H.M., Some remarks about the Hodge Conjecture, report 2 of the mathematical Institute University of Leiden, (1986)Google Scholar
- [Ve]Verdier,J.-L., Le Theoreme de Riemann-Roch pour les varieties algebriques eventuellement singulieres, Sem. Bourbaki 464, Springer Lect. Notes 514 (1975)Google Scholar
- [We]Weil, A., Abelian varieties and the Hodge ring, in Collected Papers III, 421–429 (1979)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989