Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1539)
KeywordsFinite Type Topological Entropy Transition Graph Expansive System Symbolic Dynamic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Bibliography for Chapter 2
- [Bow]R. Bowen, “On Axiom A diffeomorphisms”, Regional Conference Series in Mathematics, AMS, 1978.Google Scholar
- [Bro]J. R. Brown, “Ergodic theory and topological dynamics”, Academic Press, 1976.Google Scholar
- [DGS]M. Denker, C. Grillenberger et K. Sigmund, “Ergodic theory on compact spaces”, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 66–67, S.M.F. (1979).Google Scholar
- [FLP]A. Fathi, F. Laudenbach and V. Poénaru, “Travaux de thurston sur les surfaces”, Astérisque, vol. 527, Springer Verlag.Google Scholar
- [Gro 1]
- [Gro 3]
- [HW]W. Hurewicz, H. Wallman, “Dimension theory”, Princeton University Press, 1948.Google Scholar
- [Kur]K. Kuratowski, “Introduction to set theory and topology”, 2nd edition, Pergamon Press, 1972.Google Scholar
- [Moi]E.E. Moise, “Geometry and topology in dimensions 2 and 3”, Springer Verlag, 1977.Google Scholar
- [Wal]P. Walters, “Ergodic theory — Introductory lectures”, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, vol. 458, Springer Verlag.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1993