The branching of solutions of Einstein's equations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 775)
KeywordsIsometry Group Conical Singularity Extrinsic Curvature Coordinate Condition Cauchy Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Fischer, J. Marsden and V. Moncrief, "The Structure of the Space of Solutions of Einstein's Equations. I. One Killing Field", unpublished.Google Scholar
- 7.D. Brill, "Isolated Solutions in General Relativity", University of Maryland Technical Report No. 71-076 (1971).Google Scholar
- 18.M. Buchner, J. Marsden and S. Schecter, "Differential topology and Singularity Theory in the Solution of Nonlinear Equations", (to appear).Google Scholar
- 19.A. Taub, contribution to "Relativistic Fluid Dynamics", edited by C. Cattaneo (Lectures at the Centro Internazionale Matematico Estivo, Bressanone, 1970), Edizioni Cremonese, Rome (1971). See also: A. Taub, J. Math. Phys. 2, 787 (1961).Google Scholar
- 22.R. Palais (unpublished) has constructed an affine slice for the action of D3 on M. An analogous slice for the D3 slice on T*M was constructed in Ref. (1).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980