Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1454)
Gross-Koblitz formula for function fields
KeywordsFunction Field Abelian Extension Torsion Point Drinfeld Module Multiplicative Character
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [C1]L. Carlitz, On certain functions connected with polynomials in a Galois field, Duke Math.J. (1935),pp.137–168.Google Scholar
- [Ge]E. U. Gekeler, Drinfeld modular curves, Lecture notes in math. 1231.Google Scholar
- [H2]D. Hayes, Explicit class field theory in global function fields. G.C. Rota (ed), Studies in Algebra and Number theory. Academic press 173–217 (1979)Google Scholar
- [K]N. Katz, Crystalline cohomology, Dieudonne modules and Jacobi sums. In Automorphic forms, representation theory and arithmetic. (TIFR, Bombay, 1979), 165–245.Google Scholar
- [T1]D. Thakur, Gamma functions and Gauss sums for function fields and periods of Drinfeld modules. Thesis, Harvard University (1987).Google Scholar
- [T3]D. Thakur, Gamma functions for function fields and Drinfeld modules, To appear in Annals of Math.Google Scholar
- [T4]D. Thakur, Gauss sums for function fields, To appear in Journal of Number Theory.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1990