Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1454)
A p-adic analogue of the Chowla-Selberg formula
KeywordsAbelian Variety Free Abelian Group Shimura Variety Cyclotomic Field Ulterior Motive
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Greg Anderson. Cyclotomy and a covering of the Taniyama group. Compositio Mathematicae, 57(153–217), 1985.Google Scholar
- Don Blasius. P-adic Hodge cycle on abelian varieties. in preparation.Google Scholar
- Robert Coleman. On the Frobenius matrices of Fermat curves. This volume.Google Scholar
- Pierre Deligne. Hodge cycles on Abelian varieties. In Hodge Cycles, Motives, and Shimura Varieties, volume 900 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics. Springer Verlag, 1982.Google Scholar
- Gerd Faltings. Crystalline cohomology and p-adic galois representations. To appear in the American Journal of Mathematics.Google Scholar
- Jean-Marc Fontaine and William Messing. P-adic periods and p-adic étale cohomology. In Current Trends in Arithmetical Algebraic Geometry, volume 67 of Contemporary Mathematics. American Mathematical Society, 1985.Google Scholar
- Arthur Ogus. Hodge cycles and crystalline cohomology. In Hodge Cycles, Motives, and Shimura Varieties, volume 900 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics. Springer Verlag, 1982.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1990