Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1530)
Initial value problems for the Navier-Stokes equations with neumann conditions
KeywordsDirichlet Problem Besov Space Neumann Problem Trace Operator Stokes Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Gi4].—, The Navier-Stokes initial value problem in L p and related problems, “Nonlinear partial differential equations in applied sciences (Tokyo 1982),” North Holland Math. Studies 81, Amsterdam-New York, 1983, pp. 37–54.Google Scholar
- [G3].—, Parabolic pseudodifferential boundary problems in anisotropic L p spaces, with applications to Navier-Stokes problems, preprint, August 1991.Google Scholar
- [G-K].G. Grubb and N. J. Kokholm, Parameter-dependent pseudodifferential boundary problems in global L p Sobolev spaces, preprint, August 1991.Google Scholar
- [G-S4].—, Boundary value problems for the nonstationary Navier-Stokes equations treated by pseudo-differential methods, Math. Scand. 69 (1991).Google Scholar
- [H-W].J. Heywood and O. Walsh, A counter example concerning the pressure in the Navier-Stokes equations, as t → 0+, preprint, August 1991 (presented at the Oberwolfach meeting on Navier-Stokes equations).Google Scholar
- [W].W. von Wahl, Regularity questions for the Navier-Stokes equations, “Approximation methods for Navier-Stokes problems,” Lecture Note 771, Springer Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 1980.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1992