Some results on the asymptotic behaviour of solutions to the Navier-Stokes equations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1530)
Problems In Unbounded Domains
KeywordsWeak Solution Heat Equation Exterior Domain Suitable Weak Solution Comparison Argument
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. E. Schonbek. Lower bounds of rates of decay for solutions to the Navier-Stokes equations. Journal of American Mathematical Society, July 1991.Google Scholar
- M. E. Schonbek. Asymptotic behaviour of solutions to the three-dimensional Navier-Stokes equation. Preprint.Google Scholar
- Temam. Navier-Stokes Equations, Theory and Numerical Analysis. North Holland, Amsterdam and NY. 1972.Google Scholar
- M. Wiegner. Some remarks concerning the approximation of weak solutions in exterior domains for n=3,4. Private communication.Google Scholar
- M. von Wahl. The equations of Navier-Stokes and abstract parabolic equations. Aspects of Mathematics (Viewig-Verlag 1985).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1992