Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 839)
Trees and degrees
KeywordsMinimal Degree Initial Segment Recursive Function Recursive Partition Recursive Tree
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. L. Epstein , Minimal degrees of unsolvability and the full approximation method, Memoirs AMS 162 (1975).Google Scholar
- R. L. Epstein , Degrees of unsolvability: Structure and theory, Lecture Notes 759, Springer (1979).Google Scholar
- C. Jockusch and D. Posner [198?], Automorphism bases for the degrees of unsolvability, to appear.Google Scholar
- A. Nerode and R. A. Shore [198?], Second order logic and first order theories of reducibility orderings, to appear.Google Scholar
- P. G. Odifreddi [198?], Classical recursion theory, to appear.Google Scholar
- H. Rogers, Jr. , The theory of recursive functions and effective computability, McGraw-Hill, 1967.Google Scholar
- G. E. Sacks , Degrees of unsolvability, Ann. Math. Studies n.55, Princeton, 1963.Google Scholar
- E. Specker , Ramsey’s theorem does not hold in recursive set theory, Logic Colloquium ’69, North Holland 1971, 439–442.Google Scholar
- Trathenbrot , On autoreducibility, Sov. Math. Dokl. 11 (1970), 814–817.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1981