Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 834)
Cofinal extension preserves recursive saturation
KeywordsSaturated Model Closure Property Peano Arithmetic Nonstandard Model Truth Definition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. Friedman 1973 Countable models of set theories, in: A.R.D. Mathias and H. Rogers, eds., Cambridge Summer School in Mathematical Logic, Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg.Google Scholar
- H. Gaifman 1972 A note on models and submodels of arithmetic, in: W. Hodges, ed., Conference in Mathematical Logic— London ’70, Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg.Google Scholar
- L. Kirby and J. Paris 1977 Initial segments of models of Peano’s axioms, in: A. Lachlan, M. Srebrny, and A. Zarach, eds., Set Theory and Hierarchy Theory V, Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg.Google Scholar
- H. Kotlarski A On elementary recursively saturated cuts in models of Peano arithmetic, to appear.Google Scholar
- H. Lesan 1978 Models of arithmetic, dissertation, Manchester.Google Scholar
- C. Smoryński A Recursively saturated nonstandard models of arithmetic, to appear in JSL.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980