Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 871)
Scott convergence and Scott topology in partially ordered sets I
KeywordsComplete Lattice Order Convergence Continuous Lattice Galois Connection Converse Inclusion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [E 1]Erné,M., A completion-invariant extension of the concept of continuous lattices. These proceedings.Google Scholar
- [E 2]—, Scott convergence and Scott topology in partially ordered sets II. These proceedings.Google Scholar
- [E 3]—, Topologies on products of partially ordered sets II: ideal topologies. Algebra Universalis (to appear).Google Scholar
- [EW]Erné,M. and Weck,S., Order convergence in lattices. Rocky Mountain J. Math. (to appear).Google Scholar
- [K 1]
- [K 2]
- [SCS]Gierz,G., Lawson,J.D., Hofmann,K.H., Mislove,M., Keimel,K., and Scott,D.S., A compendium of continuous lattices. Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York (to appear).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1981