Applications of the integral averaging bifurcation method to retarded functional differential equations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 799)
KeywordsPeriodic Solution Hopf Bifurcation Functional Differential Equation Bifurcation Curve Center Curve
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- -COCKBURN, B., On the equilibrium points of the equation x'(t) F(x(t),x(t−r)). Proc. IV Lat. Ame. Sch. Math. Tech. Rep., no 2 (1979), Departamento de Matematicas, Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria, (1979).Google Scholar
- -HALE, J.K., Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Springer-Verlag, (1977).Google Scholar
- -KAZARINOFF, N.D., WAN, Y.H. and DRIESCHE, P. Van der, Hopf bifurcation and stability of periodic solutions of differential-difference and integro-differential equations, J. Inst. Math. Appl., (1978), 461–477.Google Scholar
- -RUIZ-CLAEYSSEN, J., The integral averaging bifurcation method and the general one delay equation, Tech. Rep. no 3, (1979), Departamento de Matematicas, Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria.Google Scholar
- -RUIZ-CLAEYSSEN, J., Effects of delays on functional differential equations, J. Diff. Equations, (1976), 404–440.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980