Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 799)
Some recent results on dissipative processes
KeywordsNeighborhood Versus Functional Differential Equation Dissipative Process Infinite Delay Uniform Asymptotic Stability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- -AMANN, H., Periodic solutions of semilinear parabolic equations. pp. 1–29 in Nonlinear Analysis, Academic Press, 1978.Google Scholar
- -ARTSTEIN, Z., On continuous dependence of fixed points condensing maps. Dynamical Systems, An International Symposium, Vol. II, 73–75.Google Scholar
- -COOPERMAN, G.D., α-condensing maps and dissipative systems, Ph.D. Thesis, Brown University, June, 1978.Google Scholar
- -IZE, A.F. and DOS REIS, J.G., Contributions to stability of neutral functional differential equations, J. Differential Eqs., Vol. 29, 1(1978).Google Scholar
- -HALE, J.K., Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Appl. Math. Series, Vol. 3, 2nd edition, Springer-Verlag, 1977.Google Scholar
- -KURZWEIL, J., Global solutions of functional differential equations, In Lecture Notes in Math., Vol. 144, Springer-Verlag, 1970.Google Scholar
- -MASSATT, P., Some properties of condensing maps, Annali di Mat. Pura Appl.. To appear.Google Scholar
- -MASSATT, P., Stability and fixed points of point dissipative systems, J. Differential Eqs.. Submitted.Google Scholar
- -PALMER, J.W., Liapunov stability theory for nonautonomous functional differential equations, Ph.D. Thesis, Brown University, June, 1978.Google Scholar
- -SELL, G., Lecture on Topological Dynamics and Differential Equations, van Nostrand, 1971.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980