On the holomorphicity of harmonic maps from a surface
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 838)
KeywordsQuadratic Differential Holomorphic Sectional Curvature Bisectional Curvature Close Riemann Surface Constant Holomorphic Sectional Curvature
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Eells and J.C. Wood, Maps of minimum energy, to appear.Google Scholar
- L. Lemaire, These proceedings.Google Scholar
- A. Lichnerowicz, Applications harmoniques et variétés kähleriennes, Symp. Math. III, Bologna (1970), 391–402.Google Scholar
- Y-T. Siu, The complex-analyticity of harmonic maps and the strong rigidity of compact Kähler manifolds. to appear.Google Scholar
- Y-T. Siu, Some remarks on the complex-analyticity of harmonic maps. To appear in South-East Asian Bull. of Math.Google Scholar
- Y-T. Siu, These proceedings.Google Scholar
- Y-T. Siu and S-T. Yau, Compact Kähler manifolds of positive bisectional curvature. To appear.Google Scholar
- D. Toledo, Harmonic maps from surfaces into certain Kähler manifolds. To appear in Math. Scand.Google Scholar
- J.C. Wood, An extension theorem for holomorphic mappings. To appear.Google Scholar
- J.C. Wood, Conformality and holomorphicity of certain harmonic maps. To appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1981