Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1509)
Concise tables of James numbers and some homotopy of classical Lie groups and associated homogeneous spaces
KeywordsProjective Space Symmetric Space Homogeneous Space Homotopy Group Complex Projective Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Crabb and K. Knapp, James numbers and the codegree of vector bundles I, II, (preprint).Google Scholar
- E. Curtis and M. Mahowald, The unstable Adams spectral sequence for the 3-sphere, (preprint).Google Scholar
- K. Knapp, Some applications of K-theory to framed bordism: e-invariant and transfer, Habilitationsschrift, Bonn (1979).Google Scholar
- M. Mahowald, The metastable homotopy of S n, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. 72 (1968).Google Scholar
- K. Morisugi, On the homotopy group π4n+16(Sp(n)) for n≥ 4, Bull. Fac. Ed. Wakayama Univ. (1988), 19–23.Google Scholar
- K. Morisugi, On the homotopy group, π8n+4(Sp(n)) and the Hopf invariant, to appear in J. Math Kyoto Univ.Google Scholar
- H. Toda, Composition Methods in Homotopy Groups of Spheres, Ann. of Math. Studies 49, Princeton University Press 1962.Google Scholar
- G. Walker, The James numbers bn, n−3 for n odd, (preprint), 1988.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1992