Normalized operations in cohomology
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1509)
KeywordsInvariant Theory Algebraic Topology Ring Homomorphism Euler Class Stable Homotopy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. R. Bruner, J. P. May, J. E.McClure, M. Steinberger, H ∞-ring spectra and their applications. Lecture Notes in Maths., vol. 1176, Springer, 1986.Google Scholar
- B. Gray, Homotopy theory — An introduction to Algebraic Topology. Academic Press, 1975.Google Scholar
- J. Kulich, Homotopy models for desuspensions. Ph. D. Thesis, Northwestern Univ., Illinois, U.S.A., 1985.Google Scholar
- J. Kulich, A quotient of the iterated Singer construction. Algebraic Topology, Contemporary Math. 96 1989.Google Scholar
- L. G. Lewis, J. P. May, M. Steinberger, Equivariant stable homotopy theory. Lecture Notes in Maths., vol. 1213, Springer, 1986.Google Scholar
- L. Lomonaco, Invariant theory and the total squaring operation. Ph. D. Thesis, Univ. of Warwick, U.K. 1986.Google Scholar
- L. Lomonaco, The iterated total squaring operation. Preprint.Google Scholar
- H. Mui, Dickson invariants and the Milnor basis of the Steenrod algebra. Eger International Colloquium in Topology, 1983.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1992