Homotopy localization and V1-periodic spaces
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1509)
KeywordsHomotopy Group Localization Functor Periodic Space Whitehead Product Moore Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [B-K]A.K. Bousfield-D.M. Kan: Homotopy limits, completions and localizations. Lecture Notes in Math., No. 304, Springer-Verlag (1972).Google Scholar
- [C-N]F. Cohen-J. Neisendorfer: On desuspension of maps. (1989) to appearGoogle Scholar
- [C-E]H. Cartan-S. Eilenberg: Homological algebra. Princeton Univ. Press (1956).Google Scholar
- [F]E. Dror Farjoun: Higher homotopies of natural construction. preprint. (1990) to appear.Google Scholar
- [H]A. Heller: Homotopy theories. Memoire AMS 383, 1988.Google Scholar
- [HS]M.J. Hopkins and J.H. Smith: Nilpotence and stable homotopy theory II. to appear.Google Scholar
- [Q]D. Quillen: Homotopical algebra. Lecture Notes in Math. 43, Springer-Verlag, 1967.Google Scholar
- [S]E. Spanier: Algebraic topology. McGraw-Hill (1966).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1992