Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1509)
The classification of 3-manifolds with spines related to Fibonacci groups
We study the topological structure of closed connected orientable 3-manifolds which admit spines corresponding to the standard presentation of Fibonacci groups.
KeywordsFundamental Group Group Presentation Lens Space Standard Presentation Heegaard Splitting
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. Burde-H. Zieschang, Knots, Walter de Gruyter Ed., Berlin-New York, 1985.Google Scholar
- A. Cavicchioli, Imbeddings of polyhedra in 3-manifolds, Annali di Mat. Pura ed Appl., to appear.Google Scholar
- A. Cavicchioli, Neuwirth manifolds and colourings of graphs, to appear.Google Scholar
- J. M. Montesinos, Sobre la representación de variedades tridimensionales, Mimeographed Notes, 1977.Google Scholar
- P. Scott, The classification of compact 3-manifolds, in “Proc. Conf. on Topology in Low Dimension, Bangor 1979”, London Math. Soc. Lect. Note Series 48, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge-London-New York (1982), 3–7.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1992