Bifurcation from a manifold
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1463)
- 421 Downloads
KeywordsImplicit Function Theorem Height Function Cambridge Philos Cusp Point Simple Singularity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [BL]Bröcker, Th. and Lander, L., Differentiable germs and catastrophes, London Math. Soc. Lecture Notes 17, Cambridge University Press 1975.Google Scholar
- [BG2]Bruce, J.W. and Giblin, P.J., Curves and singularities, Cambridge University Press 1984.Google Scholar
- [C1]Chillingworth, D.R.J., Bifurcation from an orbit of symmetry, in Singularities and Dynamical Systems, S.N. Pnevmatikos (ed.), pp. 285–294, North-Holland, Amsterdam 1985.Google Scholar
- [L]Looijenga, E.J.N., Structural stability of smooth families of C∞ functions, Thesis, Univ. Amsterdam, 1974.Google Scholar
- [Ma]Mather, J.N., Generic projections, Ann. Math. (2), (1973), 226–245.Google Scholar
- [Wa]Wall, C.T.C., Geometric properties of generic differentiable manifolds, in: Geometry and Topology III, Lecture Notes in Math. 597, Springer-Verlag, Berlin 1976.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1991