Equivariant splittings associated with smooth toral actions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1474)
Geometry Of Manifolds
KeywordsHomotopy Class Discrete Subgroup Closed Manifold Parallel Field Nonpositive Curvature
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. Buser, H. Karcher, Gromov's almost flat manifolds. Asterisque No. 81, Soc. Math. France 1981.Google Scholar
- J. Cerf, 1-formes fermées non singulieres sur les variétés compactes de dimension 3. Séminaire Bourbaki No. 574.Google Scholar
- P. E. Conner, F. Raymond, Actions of compact Lie groups on aspherical manifolds. Topology of Manifolds, Markham, Chicago, 1970, 227–264.Google Scholar
- P. E. Conner, F. Raymond, Realising finite groups of homeomorphisms from homotopy classes of self-homotopy equivalences. Manifolds, Tokyo 1973, University of Tokyo Press, Tokyo 1975, 231–238.Google Scholar
- J. Hempel, 3-Manifolds. Priceton University Press 1976.Google Scholar
- M. Sadowski, Freeness and effectiveness of some toral actions, to appear.Google Scholar
- R. B. Warfield, Nilpotent groups. Springer Lecture Notes in Math. 513, 1976.Google Scholar
- D. J. Welsh, Manifolds that admit parallel vector fields. Illinois Journ. of Math. 30(1986).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1991