Characterizations of the pareto distribution based on order statistics
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1546)
KeywordsOrder Statistic Conditional Distribution Marginal Distribution Pareto Distribution Characterization Theorem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Ahsanullah, A characterization of the exponential distribution, in: Statistical Distributions in Scientific Work, D. Reidel, Dordrecht, 3 (1975), pp. 399–421.Google Scholar
- C. Dimaki, A Characterization and Estimation Procedures for the Continuous Pareto Distributions, Univ. Warwick Pubb., England, 1977.Google Scholar
- C. Dimaki, Characterization of the Pareto Distribution, in: Proc. of the 2nd Nat. Meet. of the Greek Stat. Inst., Athens, 1988. (In Greek.)Google Scholar
- C. Dimaki, Some characterization of the Pareto distribution by order statistics, in: Sci. Ann., Athens Scool Econom. Busin. Sci. Pubb., Athens, 1988.Google Scholar
- J. Galambos, Characterization of certain populations by in independence of order statistics I, in: Statistical Distributions in Scientific Work, D. Reidel, Dordiecht, 1975.Google Scholar
- Z. Govindarajulu, Characterization of the exponential distribution using lower moments of order statistics, in: Statistical Distributions in Scientific Work, D. Reidel, Dordrecht, 3 (1975), pp. 399–421.Google Scholar
- M. Samanta, Characterization of Pareto's distribution and (k+1)x k/θk+1, Ann. Math. Stat., 36 (1965), pp. 361–362.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1993