Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1396)
KeywordsHilbert Space Orthogonal Polynomial Stochastic Integral Springer Lecture Note Reduce Matrix Element
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Bo]A. Boukas, Quantum stochastic calculus, a non-Brownian case, Ph.D. Dissertation, SIU, 1988.Google Scholar
- [C]T.S. Chihara, An introduction to orthogonal polynomials, Mathematics and Applications Series, 13, Gordon and Breach, 1978.Google Scholar
- [F1]P. Feinsilver, Lie algebras and recurrence relations I, submitted to Acta Applicandae Math., 1988.Google Scholar
- [F5]P. Feinsilver, Special functions, probability semigroups, and Hamiltonian flows, Lecture Notes in Math., 696, 1978.Google Scholar
- [G]A. Guichardet, Symmetric Hilbert spaces and related topics, Lect. Notes in Math., 261, Springer-Verlag, 1972.Google Scholar
- [PS]K.R. Parthasarathy and K. Schmidt, Positive definite kernels, continuous tensor products, and central limit theorems of probability theory, Lecture Notes-Mathematics, 272, Springer-Verlag, 1972.Google Scholar
- [RKO]G.-C. Rota, Finite operator calculus, Academic Press, 1975.Google Scholar
- [St]R.F. Streater, Euclidean quantum mechanics and stochastic integrals, in London Math. Soc, 1980, Durham symposium, Stochastic Integrals. Lecture Notes in Math. 851, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- [W]R.O. Wells, Jr., Differential analysis on complex manifolds, Prentice-Hall, 1973.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989