Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1298)
On the stable splitting of U(n) and ωU(n)
KeywordsVector Bundle Grassmann Manifold Canonical Factorization Quaternionic Case Stable Decomposition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M.C. Crabb, ℤ/2-Homotopy Theory (Cambridge University Press, 1980).Google Scholar
- 3.M.C. Crabb and D.L. Gonçalves, On the space of matrices of given rank (in preparation).Google Scholar
- 4.M.C. Crabb and K. Knapp, On the codegree of negative multiples of the Hopf bundle (preprint, 1986).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Frankel, Critical submanifolds of the classical groups and Stiefel manifolds, in Differential and Combinatorial Topology: a Symposium in Honor of Marston Morse, 37–53 (ed. S.S. Cairns, Princeton University Press, 1965).Google Scholar
- 11.S.A. Mitchell, A filtration of the loops on SU(n) by Schubert varieties (preprint, 1985).Google Scholar
- 12.S.A. Mitchell (lecture at the 1986 Barcelona Conference on Algebraic Topology, April 1986).Google Scholar
- 13.G.B. Segal, Loop groups, in Arbeitstagung Bonn 1984, 155–68 (Springer Lecture Notes in Math. 1111, 1985).Google Scholar
- 14.V.P. Snaith, Algebraic cobordism and K-theory (Amer. Math. Soc. Memoir 221, 1979).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987