On the mathematical theory of vortex sheets
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1340)
KeywordsRotor Blade Vortex Sheet Transonic Flow Vortex Filament Wing Section
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Caflisch and O. Orellana, Long time existence for a slightly perturbed vortex sheet, to be published.Google Scholar
- I.C. Chang, Transonic flow analysis for rotors, NASA TP-2375, 1984.Google Scholar
- A. Jameson, T. Baker and N. Weatherill, Calculation of inviscid transonic flow over a complete aircraft, AIAA Paper 86-0103, 1986.Google Scholar
- R. Krasny, A study of singularity formation in a vortex sheet by the point vortex approximation, J. Fluid Mech. 186 (1986).Google Scholar
- D. Ross, Computation of the transonic flow about a swept wing in the presence of an engine nacelle, Research and Development Report DOE/ER/03077-267, Courant Inst. Math. Sci., N.Y.U., 1985.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988