Strongly elliptic operators. G»rding inequality. Eigenvalue problems
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 8)
KeywordsStrong Ellipticity Strong Ellipticity Condition Bounded Linear Transformation Linear Elliptic Partial Differential Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Bibliography of Lecture 14
- N. ARONSZAJN— On coercive integro-differential quadratic forms— Conference on PDE, Univ. of Kansas 1954, Tech. Rep. No 14.Google Scholar
- G. FICHERA— Teoria assiomatica delle forme differenziali armoniche, Rend. di Matem., Roma vol. 20, 1961.Google Scholar
- L. GÅRDING— Dirichlet's problem for linear elliptic partial differential equation, Math. Scand. vol. I, 1953.Google Scholar
- L. NIRENBERG— see  of lecture 4. Remarks on Strongly Elliptic Partial Differential Equations— Comm. on pure and appl. math. vol. 8, New York, 1955.Google Scholar
- L. NIRENBERG— see  of lecture 8. On Elliptic Partial Differential Equations— Annali Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa, 1959.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin · Heidelberg 1965