Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1302)
KeywordsRational Approximation Toeplitz Operator Besov Space Interpolation Space Infinite Family
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cwikel, M., Janson, S.: Real and complex interpolation methods for finite and infinite families of Banach spaces; Adv. in Math. (to appear).Google Scholar
- Cwikel, M., Janson, S.: Real and complex interpolation methods for finite and infinite families of Banach spaces. Adv. in Math. (to appear).Google Scholar
- Hörmander, L.: The analysis of linear partial differential operators III. Grundlehren 274. Berlin etc.: Springer 1985.Google Scholar
- Janson, S., Peetre, J., Rochberg, R.: Hankel forms and the Fock space. Technical report. Uppsala 1986. (Submitted to Ann. Math.)Google Scholar
- Peetre, J.: Hankel operators, rational approximation and allied questions in analysis. In: Second Edmonton Conference on Approximation Theory. C.M.S. Conference Proceedings 3, pp. 287–332. A.M.S.: Providence 1983.Google Scholar
- Peetre, J., Karlsson, J.; Rational approximation — analysis of the work of Pekarskiǐ. (Report prepared for the Edmonton conference, July 1986.)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988