The work of coifman and semmes on complex interpolation, several complex variables, and PDE’s
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1302)
KeywordsBanach Space Vector Bundle Product Space Duality Theorem Interpolation Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [A]M. F. Atiyah, Geometry of Yang-Mills fields, Fermi Lectures at Scu. Norm. Pisa, 1978, Scu. Norm. Pisa 1979.Google Scholar
- [P]K. Pohllmeyer, On the Lagrangian Theory of Anti-Self-Dual Fields in Four-Dimensional Euclidean Space.Google Scholar
- [RW]R. Rochberg and Guido Weiss, Analytic Families of Banach Spaces and Some of Their Uses, Recent Progress in Fourier Analysis, I. Peral and J.-L. Rubio de Francia eds., North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1985, 173–202.Google Scholar
- [UY]K Uhlenbeck and S.T. Yau, On the Existence of Hermitian-Yang-Mills Connections in Stable Vector Bundles, preprint 1986.Google Scholar
- [Z]Z. Slodkowski, Presentation at International Conference on Potential Theory and Related Topics, U. of Toledo, July, 1986.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988