A model for the free loop space of a suspension
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1286)
- 469 Downloads
KeywordsLoop Space Cyclic Homology Smash Product Grade Vector Space Hochschild Homology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.G. Carlsson and R.L. Cohen, The cyclic groups and the free loop space, to appear.Google Scholar
- 3.G. Carlsson, R. Cohen, T. Goodwillie, and W.c. Hsiang, The free loop space and the algebraic K-theory of spaces, to appear.Google Scholar
- 8.J.P. May, The Geometry of Iterated Loop Spaces, Springer Lecture Notes Vol. 271, (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.J.P. May, Equivariant constructions of nonequivariant spectra, to appear in Proc. Conf. in honor of J. Moore, Annals of Math. studies.Google Scholar
- 11.J. Milnor, On the construction FK, London Math. Soc. Lecture Notes 4 (1972), 119–36.Google Scholar
- 12.V.P. Snaith, A stable decomposition for ωnSnX, J. London Math. Soc. 7 (194), 577–583.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987