Introduction to synthetic differential geometry, and a synthetic theory of dislocations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1174)
KeywordsBurger Vector Classical Logic Differential Calculus Neighbour Relation Synthetic Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Bilby, Continuous distribution of dislocations, Progr. in solid mechanics 1 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.E. J. Dubuc and A. Kock, On 1-form classifiers, Aarhus Preprint Series 1981/82 No. 39.Google Scholar
- 7.A. Kock, Synthetic differential geometry, London Math. Soc. Lecture Notes Series, 51, Cambridge University Press 1981.Google Scholar
- 8.A. Kock, A combinatorial theory of connections, Aarhus Preprint Series 1981/82 No. 24.Google Scholar
- 9.A. Kock and G. E. Reyes, Doctrines in categorical logic, in Hand-book of mathematical logic (ed. J. Barwise), North Holland Publishing Company 1977.Google Scholar
- 13.G. E. Reyes, this volume.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986