Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1185)
Finite simple groups and their subgroups
KeywordsFinite Group Simple Group Maximal Subgroup Finite Simple Group Permutation Representation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 16.Fischer, B., Finite groups generated by 3-transpositions, University of Warwick preprint.Google Scholar
- 19.Gross, F., and Kovacs, L., Maximal subgroups in composite finite groups, to appear.Google Scholar
- 22.Kantor, W., Primitive permutation groups of odd degree, and an application to finite projective planes, to appear.Google Scholar
- 24.Seitz, G., The root subgroups for maximal tori in finite groups of Lie type, to appear.Google Scholar
- 27.Timmesfeld, F., Tits geometries and parabolic systems of rank 3, to appear.Google Scholar
- 28.Timmesfeld, F., Tits geometries and parabolic systems in finite groups, to appear.Google Scholar
- 30.Tits, J., A local approach to buildings, The Geometric Vein, 517–547, Springer., 1981.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986