Problems and result on additive properties of general sequences, IV
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1122)
- 317 Downloads
KeywordsAdditive Property Versus Versus Versus Monotonity Property Versus Versus Versus Versus Infinite Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.P. Erdös, Problems and results in additive number theory, Colloque sur la Théorie des Nombres (CBRM) (Bruxelles, 1956), pp. 127–137.Google Scholar
- 4.P. Erdös and A. Sárközy, Problems and results on additive properties of general sequences, I, Pacific Journal, to appear.Google Scholar
- 5.P. Erdös and A. Sárközy,-"-, II, to appear.Google Scholar
- 6.P. Erdös, A. Sárközy and V. T. Sós,-"-, to appearGoogle Scholar
- 7.H. Halberstam and K. F. Roth, Sequences, Springer-Verlag, 1983.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985