Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1153)
A maximal law of the iterated logarithm for operator-normalized stochastically compact partial sums of i.i.d. random vectors
KeywordsRandom Vector Central Limit Theorem Invariance Principle Iterate Logarithm Partial Maximum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Griffin, P. (1983). Matrix Normalized Sums of Independent, Identically Distributed Random Vectors. Preprint.Google Scholar
- Hahn, M., and Klass, M. (1982). Affine Normability of Partial Sums of I.I.D. Random Vectors: A Characterization. Preprint.Google Scholar
- Hudson, W., Veeh, J. and Weiner, D. (1984). Moments of Distributions Attracted to Operator Stable Laws. To appear in J. Multivariate Anal.Google Scholar
- Weiner, D. (1984a). A Law of the Iterated Logarithm for Distributions in the Generalized Domain of Attraction of a Nondegenerate Gaussian Law. Submitted for Publication.Google Scholar
- Weiner, D. (1984b). Ph.D. Thesis, University of Wisconsin-Madison.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985