Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1153)
Necessary and sufficient condition for the uniform law of large numbers
KeywordsBanach Space Central Limit Theorem Polish Space Entropy Condition Finite Cover
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- N.T. Andersen, A central limit theorem for non-separable valued functions, Mat. Inst. Aarhus University 1984, Preprint Series No.Google Scholar
- A. Beck, On the strong law of large numbers, Ergodic Theory Proc. Int. sympt. New Orleans 1961 (ed. F.B. Wright), Academic PressGoogle Scholar
- V. Dobric, Counter examples for the law of large numbers in some Banach spaces, Mat. Inst. Aarhus University, Preprint Series No.Google Scholar
- E. Giné and J. Zinn, Some limits theorems for empirical processes, (to appear in Ann.Prob.)Google Scholar
- J. Hoffmann-Jørgensen, Probability in B-spaces, Functional Analysis, Proc. Conf. Dobrovnik Yugoslavia 1981, Springer Verlag 1982 (LNS 948) (ed. Butkovic et al.)Google Scholar
- J. Hoffmann-Jørgensen, Stochastic Processes on Polish spaces, (to appear)Google Scholar
- J. Hoffman-Jørgensen, The law of large numbers for non-measurable and non-separable random elements, (to appear in Astérique)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985