Einstein equations without killing vectors, non-linear sigma models and self-dual yang-mills theory
- 303 Downloads
We analyze the connection between non-linear sigma models, self-dual Yang-Mills theory and General Relativity (self-dual and non self-dual, with and without Killing vectors), both at the level of the equations and at the level of the different types of solutions (solitons, instantons and calorons) of these theories.
KeywordsEinstein Equation Sigma Model Killing Vector Imaginary Time Wick Rotation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- N. Sanchez, Proc. 2nd Marcel Grossmann Meeting, ed. R. Ruffini, North-Holland, 501–518, (1982)Google Scholar
- N. Sanchez, Proc. "XII. International Colloquium on Group Theoretical Methods in Physics", Lec. Notes in Phys., ed. Springer-Verlag, (to appear)Google Scholar
- V.A. Belinski and V.E. Zakharov, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz 75, 1955 (1978), (Sov. Phys. JETP 48, 985 (1978)Google Scholar
- N. Sanchez, Phys. Rev. 26D, 2589 (1982)Google Scholar
- A.A. Belavin and A.M. Polyakov, Pis'ma Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz 22, 503 (1975) [JETP Lett. 22, 245 (1975)]Google Scholar