I. The work of Steven M. Paneitz
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1139)
- 315 Downloads
KeywordsPoincare Group Universal Covering Group Global Hyperbolicity Homogeneous Vector Bundle Young Mathematician
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Publications of Stephen M. Paneitz
- 5.Covariant chronogeometry and extreme distances: Elementary particles. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 78 (1981). (With I.E. Segal, H.P. Jakobsen, B. Ørsted, and B. Speh.)Google Scholar
- 10.Determination of a polarization by nonlinear scattering, and examples of the resulting quantization. Lec. Notes in Math. No. 1037, Ed. S.I. Andersson and H.D. Doebner (Proceedings, Clausthal, 1981), Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1983.Google Scholar
- 13.Parametrization of causal actions of universal covering groups and global hyperbolicity. J. Func. Anal., in press.Google Scholar
- 15.Global solutions of the hyperbolic Yang-Mills equations and their sharp asymptotics. Proceedings of the Amer. Math. Soc. Summer Institute on Nonlinear Functional Analysis and Applications (Berkeley, 1983), in press.Google Scholar
- 16.Indecomposable finite dimensional representations of the Poincaré group and associated fields. These proceedings (Clausthal, 1983).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985