Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 342)
Values of zeta-functions, étale cohomology, and algebraic K-theory
KeywordsExact Sequence Spectral Sequence Finite Field Number Field Leray Spectral Sequence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B.J. Birch, K2 of global fields, Proc. Sympos. Pure Math., vol. 20, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, R.I. 1970.Google Scholar
- 3.Z.I. Borevich-I.R. Shafarevich,Number theory (translated by N. Greenleaf), Academic Press, New York, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Coates and S. Lichtenbaum, On ℓ-adic zeta functions (to appear).Google Scholar
- 9.S. Lichtenbaum, On the values of zeta and L-functions: II (to appear).Google Scholar
- 10.D. Quillen, Cohomology of groups, Proceedings of International Congress at Nice (1970).Google Scholar
- 11.D. Quillen, Higher K-theory for categories with exact sequences, To appear in the proceedings of the symposium "New developments in topology", Oxford, June 1972.Google Scholar
- 12.J.-P. Serre, Cohomologie des groups discrets, in Prospects in Mathematics, Annals of Mathematics Studies (70), Princeton University Press, Princeton 1971.Google Scholar
- 13.C.-L. Siegel, Gesammelte Abhandlungen, Springer-Verlag 1966.Google Scholar
- 14.J. Tate, Symbols in arithemtic, Proceedings of International Congress at Nice (1970).Google Scholar
- 15.J. Tate, (Unpublished letter to Iwasawa, Jan. 20, 1971).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973