Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 342)
Pseudo-isotopy and K2
KeywordsHomotopy Group Integral Group Ring Nondegenerate Critical Point Whitehead Group Stable Homotopy Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [D]K. Dennis, K2 and the stable range condition, to appear.Google Scholar
- [Ge]S. Gersten, to appear.Google Scholar
- [H1]A. Hatcher, A K2 obstruction for pseudo-isotopies, Ph.D. Thesis, Stanford University, 1971.Google Scholar
- [H2]A. Hatcher, The second obstruction for pseudo-isotopies, to appear.Google Scholar
- [H3]A. Hatcher, Parametrized h-cobordism theory, Proceedings of the 1972 Strasbourg Conference on Topology and Analysis, to appear in Ann. Inst. Fourier.Google Scholar
- [H-W]A. Hatcher and J. Wagoner, Pseudo-isotopies of non-simply connected manifolds and the functor K2, to appear.Google Scholar
- [M2]J. Milnor, unpublished.Google Scholar
- [Q]D. Quillen, Higher K-theory for categories with exact sequences, to appear in the proceedings of the symposium "New Developments in Topology," Oxford, 1972.Google Scholar
- [W2]J. Wagoner, Algebraic invariants for pseudo-isotopies, Proc. Liverpool Singularities Sympos. II, Lecture Notes in Math., no. 209, Springer-Verlag, Berlin and New York, 1971.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973